Saw, Table - 10"
- The Bosch 4100-09 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The SquareLock Rip Fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite wheels and a collapsible design for easy transport and storage. It is jobsite-ready, with heavy-duty construction, and it has a powder-coat finish for longevity. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The entire system attaches and detaches in seconds, will not interfere with work and stores on the tool. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half; a 15-amp, 4.0-hp max motor that provides a no-load rpm rating of 3,650.
- Bevel Angle Range: -2 to 47
- Blade Diameter: 10.0
- Dimensions: 39.13" x 30" x 20.9"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 2-1/2"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 3-1/8"
- Weight: 60.0lb
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our saw table 10 inch in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.