Roof, Shingle Hog Shingle Remover
Manufacturer: The Shingle Hog
- The Shingle Hog was designed by a roofer to help all roofers. It greatly reduces the time and physical pain of removing shingles while leaving more energy to put on the new roof. The result is a completed roof project in a shorter period of time and less aches and pains.
- Air powered tool for removing shingles off a roof.
- Requires 4.1 CFM @ 100 PSI, 2hp compressor or larger
- Includes 2 different sized tooth bars, narrow one for multiple layers, wide one for single layer.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our roof shingle hog shingle remover in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.