- Prices, availability, and policies of equipment are subject to change
- Deposits and positive identification required on all rentals.
- Rental charges are based on time out – not time used – including
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. See weekend rates below.
- Minimum rental on any invoice is $5.00. Minimum rental on any item is
the first rental rate listed unless otherwise noted.
- All rental items must be returned cleaned – including the containers in
which they were sent out – or a cleaning charge will be assessed.
- Rentals are made with the understanding that normal wear & tear is
included in the rental rate. Any damage attributed to misuse, abuse, or
improper care will be charged for.
- Trailers, tow dollies, and other towed equipment are not to leave a 100
mile radius from our store location. Customer assumes responsibility for
all tire damage and flats once they are on the road.
- Pick-up and delivery is available. Please call for a price quote.
- On certain items it is advised that they be reserved in advance. Items
will not be held past the reservation time. Some reservations, especially
party goods, may require a non-refundable deposit.
- Item shortages must be reported immediately before using or the invoice
quantity will be considered correct. Please check the count of all items at
the time of pick-up.
- Reductions of party reservations will be accepted up to seven days
before scheduled pick-up. However, deposits on reduced or deleted items are
- If equipment does not function properly notify us immediately, even
after hours, or no refund or allowances will be made.
- Day rates are based on 24 consecutive hours in the renterís
possession. Weekend rates are available on certain items as follows (subject
|Friday after 3:00 PM
||Monday by 8:30 AM
||Monday by 8:30 AM
|Party Goods ONLY
|Friday after 12:00 Noon
||Monday by 12:00 Noon
- These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.