Grinder, Dyma-Sert Mag (Set of 6)
- Dyma Serts are diamond segments welded to a backing plate to improve grinding speed and remove tough coatings.
- Ideal for:
- Smoothing rough surfaces or trowel marks
- Grinding terrazo
- Repairing surface damage to concrete slabs
- Removing urethane or epoxy thincoats
- Grinding sharp aggregates such as flint and granite
- Removing surface imperfections from epoxy mortars
- Leveling high spots
- Removing thin mastics and thin-set
- Dyma-Serts grind 5 times faster than grinding stones and last longer - up to 30,000 square feet (2,800 sq. m.) of grinding action on standard 3,500 PSI concrete. Dyma-Serts can be used for wet or dry grinding.
- Retail replacement cost is $135.42/each for damaged/severerly worn or broken dyma-serts and is a wear item not covered under E.P.P.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our grinder dyma sert mag set of 6 in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.