Mixer, Cement - Electric
Manufacturer: Kushlan / Multiq
Model: KPRO DD, Mix N Go
4 Hour: $32.00
- The Mix-N-Go is durable, versatile and ideal for users of all skill levels.
- Perfect for small footings, bases, patching.
- Max Drum Capacity (Mixing) 3 cubic feet
- How to Mix Concrete - Will Yield 1 1/2 Cubic Feet of Concrete
- 1. You will need approx. 2 gallons of water.
- 2. 2-60 lb bags of pre-mix concrete
- 3. Start Mixer in motion
- 4. Put in 1.5-gallons of water.
- 5. Add 1-60 lb bag of pre-mix concrete
- NOTE: Mixture will be very sloppy
- 6. Slowly add 2nd bag of concrete.
- 7. Add 1/2 gallon of water slowly to obtain desired thickness.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our mixer cement electric in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.