Trailer, Tilt Deck Electric Brakes
Manufacturer: Towmaster, Olymp
Model: OM14 - 2E 16+4
4 Hour: $80.00
- 16' tilt deck with 4' fixed deck and electric brakes.
- To safely tow this equipment, requires a 1/2 ton full sized vehicle or larger equipped with electric brake controller. You must have a 2" or larger receiver type hitch that is attached to the frame of the vehicle, in good condition, and rated at 10,000 lbs or more.
- This equipment requires a $250 credit card deposit to be applied to the total cost of the rental.
- Trailers restricted to 100 mile radius from our store location.
- ***No forklifts, too heavy; concentrated load will break through deck boards.
- Tilt Deck Length: 16'
- Front Fixed Deck: 4'
- Load Angle (degrees) 11
- Deck Width Between Fenders: 83"
- Empty Curb Weight: 3100 lbs
- Payload rating: 10,000 lbs; (Correctly sized truck required)
- Hitch: 2 5/16" ball
- Lights Plug: 7-Way Round RV Style Trailer Connector
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our trailer tilt deck electric brakes in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.