Trailer, Auto Transport
- TRAILER REQUIRES A MINIMUM VEHICLE AND HITCH WITH A TOW CAPACITY OF 7,000 LB ON A WEIGHT CARRYING HITCH (NOT WEIGHT DISTRIBUTING HITCH)
- Trailers, tow dollies, and other towed equipment are not to leave a 100 mile radius from our store location. Customer assumes responsibility for all tire damage and flats once they are on the road. Customer is responsible for any towing or roadside service. Exceptions to the rule may be made but we charge actual time out even on weekends. Equipment is equipped with GPS tracking and geofence.
- Length - 19'4".
- Width - 8'6 "
- Inside Bed Length - 12'3"
- Bed Height - 21"
- Inside Bed Width - 82"
- Ramp Length (extended) - 9'
- Width of One Rail (flat portion) - 21"
- Opening between flooring boards - 39"
- Towing Requirements: 2" ball
- GVWR - 7000 lbs
- Trailer Empty Weight - 2000 lbs
- Security deposit of $250.00 on credit card required.
- Equipped with Surge Brakes
- Integrated ratcheting winch tie downs with 3-point 8700 lb. polyester straps
- Two - 60 Towed vehicle tie down safety chains
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our trailer auto transport in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.