Air Compressor & Hydraulic Tool
Saw, Hydraulic Concrete Chain
Instructions: <Click Here>
- E.P.P. Excluded Item
- Chain not included- can be purchased with rental.
- One chain can cut through about 45 feet of concrete.
- It may be small, but the 814PRO is ready for the big jobs. Lighter than other hydraulic saws with the ability to cut perfectly square openings as small as 3 inches (9 cm), the 814PRO is a natural for utility work and other applications where a mix of portability and power are required.
- Fits into small spaces
- Weight: 15 lbs with 13-inch bar and chain
- Bar Length: 13 inches
- Motor Speed: 8800 rpm
- Chain Speed: 4400 fpm, free running
- Powerhead Dimensions: 14.3"L x 11.3"H x 9.2"W
- Torque: 84 in-lbs
- Horesepower: 11.5 hp
- Hydraulic Supply: 8 gpm (30 lpm), 2500 psi (172.5 bar)
- Noise Level: 88 dB @ 3 ft (1 m)
- Vibration Level: 3.5 meters/second2 (front handle)
- Water Supply: Minimum 20 psi
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our saw hydraulic concrete chain in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.