Excavator, Kubota U35 w/Hyd. Breaker
Model: U35/Kubota 510 Breaker
- Kubota U35-4R1 tight tail swing with hydraulic thumb and angle blade & Kubota 510 hydraulic breaker.
- Engine: 24.8 hp
- Fuel capacity: 11.9 gal
- Overall length: 15' 7"
- Overall height: 8' 2"
- Overall width: 5' 7"
- Two modes of control available: ISO (Deere/Case) or SAE (CAT)
- Max. breakout force: 7924 lbs
- Travel Speed Low / High: 1.9 / 2.9 mph
- Lifting Capacity: Over-Front Blade Down: 3230 lbs
- Operating weight: 8400 lbs
- Working range:
- a. Max. digging height: 16'
- b. Max. dumping height: 11'
- c. Max. digging depth: 10'
- d. Max. vertical digging depth: 7'
- e. Max. digging radius 17'
- Credit card deposit of $500 required.
- To safely tow this excavator, Ideal Rent-All requires a full sized vehicle with a 2" receiver type hitch that is attached to the frame of the vehicle, and working trailer light connection in good condition, rated at 10,000 lbs. or more.
- Call 811 before you start digging. It's easy and it's free.
- Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hire a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job to have underground utilities marked.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our excavator kubota u35 w/hyd. breaker in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.