Hilti Rotary Hammer TE-60
Model: TE 60-ATC/AVR
4 Hour: $27.00
- Drilling range 1/2" - 4". Optimal drilling range 5/8- 1 1/2"
- TE-Y chuck (SDS Max)
- ATC Active Torque Control - switches the tool off immediately in potentially dangerous situations when the drill bit sticks
- Excellent for:
- Drilling holes 3/4" to 1-1/8" dia. in concrete, masonry and natural stone for heavy-duty anchors
- Pipe penetrations up to 2-1/2" dia
- Socket cutting up to 3-3/16" dia
- Breaching and medium-heavy demolition using pointed and flat chisels
- Working with wide-flat, hollow, mortar and channel chisels or bushing tool.
- *Rental does not include bits: we rent or sell bits (18mm SDS Max bits (about " thick). You have the choice of impact drill bits, pointed chisel, flat chisel, and wide chisel: not sure? Ask.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge environmental fees and HERT tax. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Tax, equipment protection plan and other fees are not shown in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our hilti rotary hammer te 60 in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom counties, Mount Vernon, Burlington, Sedro Woolley, Anacortes, Arlington, Bellingham, Everett, Marysville, Stanwood, Camano Island, the San Juan Islands and surrounding communities.